Are there still plans to include programming and some engine actuators, please?

3 posters

Go down

Are there still plans to include programming and some engine actuators, please? Empty Are there still plans to include programming and some engine actuators, please?

Post by marruz Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:26 pm

Hello, first of all thank you very much for this great piece of software.
I have Chrysler Voyager 2.4 2007 RG version and I have a question about the actuators and the programming.
Is it possible and planned to include some engine actuators like the EGR valve or fuel pump?
Is it still planned to include some basic programing? (keys etc) Do you know when that could happen?
Have a nice day.

Last edited by marruz on Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos. Some questions were solved through better reading of readme in the application.)

marruz

Back to top Go down

Are there still plans to include programming and some engine actuators, please? Empty Re: Are there still plans to include programming and some engine actuators, please?

Post by Papa_Marco Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:29 am

Hello,

We cannot and will not be able to operate motor elements because of the CCD protocol which is not readable by ELM.

We have not yet managed to program the keys.

There are many accessory programs that we have found. However, Bizcuite who is the developer and programmer unfortunately cannot continue for now.

I hope that in the year he will be able to integrate.

thank you for your patience

Papa_Marco
Papa_Marco
Papa_Marco

Back to top Go down

Are there still plans to include programming and some engine actuators, please? Empty Re: Are there still plans to include programming and some engine actuators, please?

Post by Sattech200 Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:55 am

'not yet managed to 0rogram keys' is that the same as identifying the pin code for programing new keys? I just need the key code.

Sattech200

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa_Marco Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:39 pm

Hello,

The key code for Voyager (Town&Country) can only be obtained with the VIN from the dealer until 2007. From 2008 they can be read by the CAN.

Sorry, Chrysler programmed the modules like that.

Cordially.
Papa_Marco
Papa_Marco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down