Just made the purchase and google made a refund I did not request

2 posters

Go down

Just made the purchase and google made a refund I did not request Empty Just made the purchase and google made a refund I did not request

Post by iMickey503 Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:32 am

Just made the purchase and google made a refund I did not request Screen10

I never asked for a refund? What is going on? Shocked

I tried to go ahead and install it on my phone and then it said I had to repurchase it again and I didn't understand and then it said I already purchased it and I'm like what????

I didn't saw it on my Chromebook and uninstalled it because it wasn't working and then I try to install it on my ZTE zMAX Pro and then I told me to repurchase it I said what the hell I don't care and they told me I already purchased the program and that I couldn't install it yeah this is kind of weird don't you think?

I'm going to try the free version on my phone and see if that works out and then hopefully it'll be fixed soon I just don't understand what the heck's going on but oh well I'm sure it'll be ironed out Monday

also on my Chromebook I didn't get any data from the app I also is connecting to a 2000 Chrysler Town and Country so that may be the issue.

iMickey503

Back to top Go down

Just made the purchase and google made a refund I did not request Empty Re: Just made the purchase and google made a refund I did not request

Post by Papa_Marco Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for your problem

Warning; CDRBeThree is not compatible with 3rd generation Chrysler T&C. It is only compatible with the 4th generation (2001-2007). Please watch this topic.

https://cdrbethree-us.forumotion.com/t9-how-do-i-know-if-cdrbethree-works-on-my-car

For the problem with Playstore and Paypal, thank you very much for this information. This is not acceptable and we will contact them.

Cordially
PM
Papa_Marco
Papa_Marco

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum