How do I know if CDRBeThree works on my car?

Go down

How do I know if CDRBeThree works on my car? Empty How do I know if CDRBeThree works on my car?

Post by CDRBeThree Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:12 pm

Hello,

To find out if CDRBeThree works on your vehicle, just download the FREE CDRBeFree version.

This free version lets you know if the software is getting consistent responses. Certain functions and information are directly accessible from the Free version. To have all the functions and information, you have to buy the "Three" version.

Why can't I get more information for free?

The software requires a lot of development and work time. Tests are carried out on vehicles. A 2004 Chrysler Grand Voyager was even taken apart, to test all of the functions.

This at a cost but our goal being to give access to vehicle information to the greatest number, we decided to sell the application at a very low price of 19.99 € in France.

Buying the application with the ODM adapter ELM327 (30 €) or the OBDlink (70 to 100 euros depending on the adapter) will be cheaper than 1 trip to the suitcase in the garage (more than 100 Euros). This makes your purchase profitable from the 1st reading of the error code.

CDRBeThree is fully compatible with 4th generation Chrysler Town & Country (2001 to 2007).

We now know that CDRBeThree is partially compatible with:
-Chrysler 300M 1998-2004
-Chrysler LHS
-Chrysler Sebring 2004 2.0L

For the moment, CDRBeThree is not compatible with vehicles that communicate in CCD or CAN.

CDRBeThree is not compatible with:
All Chrysler models before 1998 (CCD).
All models after 2008 (CAN). There is other software for these vehicles.

CDRBeThree
Admin

https://cdrbethree-us.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down